New Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Half-Blood

New Half-Blood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunshine and picnics (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 9:17 pm

Jason kissed her forehead. "Yeah it's no problem, Zeus knows how much money I have that I don't need." He walked up to the icecream stand. "What do you guys want?"

"I'll take strawberry, please and thanks," Stan said, looking at his sister.
Back to top Go down
https://newhalfblood.forumotion.com
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 9:23 pm

Stella smiled. "I'm not a gold digger Jason, don't listen to anything my brother tells you, it's nothing but lies all of it he doesn't even know me at all."she said. "I'll take mint chocolate chip please and thank you." she said kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 9:25 pm

"It's okay, I know you aren't." He smiled at her, and kissed her hand. Jason got them both icecreams.

"Thanks," Stan said, taking his. "So, what is new, sis, besides your new boy toy and all?"
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 9:35 pm

Stella smiled. "I'll tell you whatever you want to know about me, I'm a open book." taking her icecream took a lick of it. "Thank you Jason." she said looking at her brother.

" He isn't a boy toy Stan, he's really nice and sweet and he's my boyfriend. " she said. "Not that you care, but I wrote two more songs, why are you asking me these things you don't care." she said looking away as she said that.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 9:41 pm

"True, I don't care," Stan said, licking his icecream.

Jason looked at Stella in the eyes. "What don't I know about you yet?"
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 9:46 pm

Stella looked at Stanley with hate in her sky blue eyes. "I hate you so much you know that right?" she asked him. "Oh...that's right you don't care, so ate up with your own self to care mom didn't raise you this way."she said looking at Jason.

"Alot of things, rather tell you alone then with my awful twin brother around here. "she said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 8:32 am

Stan sighed. He hated when his sister brought their mother into things, it made him feel bad.

"OKay, do you want to go to the campfire in the courtyard tonight?" Jason asked, kissing her hand.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 9:32 am

Stella looked over at Stanley for a minute knowing that he now felt bad, but she was telling him the truth and he knew it all too well.

Stella looked back at Jason and smiled. "Sure, but are you sure yiu want to tell some of your fan girls at camp that you're taken,"Stella asked him smirking.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 9:40 am

"I have no problem with telling them that, after all, I have you," Jason said with a smile, kissing her on the forehead and spinning her around.

Stan continued to eat his icecream. "I'm going to the fire too. I heard Katie will be there."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 9:57 am

Stella giggled and smiled. "Ok if you have no problem with it then I don't either."she said smiling.

Stella looked at Stanley. " As you always tell me, and I care about this why?" she asked him being cold to him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 10:00 am

"You're so cute," Jason said with a smile.

Stan mocked Jason behind his back. "Oh, I just thought you'd want to know I'll be outta your hair, so when you have a kid in 9 months, I can't be blamed for not stopping you."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 10:23 am

Stella blushed and smiled. "And you're sweet, caring and hot."she said.

Stella looked at Stanley. " I don't care, do what the hell you want to do you asshole, besides I won't be like that but as for you I can't say manwhore."she said with disgust in her voice. "Come on Jason, lets go."she said.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 10:45 am

Jason decided to not get involved in the sibling heat. "OKay," was all he said. "See you later, Stan," he added, walking away with Stella.

"Anyway, I'll see you later at the fire, okay?" he said, and gave her a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 12:31 pm

Stella looked up at him and sighed. "I'm sorry Jason you must think I'm a bitch, I'm not but he doesn't care about me."she said honestly.

Stella nodded. "Ok I'll see you there, thanks for today I had a amazing time." kissing him back she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 12:36 pm

"Nah, I don't think that. I understand that he just annoys you." Jason smiled. "No, thank you. I'll see you there." He walked away, waving with a smile.

Stan walked up to Stella. "So, you and Jason. How long has that been official?"
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 1:40 pm

Stella nodded. "No he doesn't just annoy me, he just doesn't care."she said honestly. Stella blushed and smiled walking back towards her cabin.

Looking at Stanley she looked at him annoyed. " You don't care so why are you asking me?" she asked him before walking off and grabbing her stuff. "You stopped caring a long time ago, the moment we stepped into this camp, so do yourself a favor a keep doing it!" she said glaring at him with disgust walking back to the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 11:34 am

Stan rolled his eyes, and walked the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 11:41 am

Stella hated to admit it but she hated her brother more then anything, if you were to ask how she felt about her brother she'll tell you that she completely hated him and wished she wasn't related to him.

Katie was on the beach playing volleyball as she seen Stanley walking by. "You know anymore pissed off, I think the sun will melt. "she told him smirking. Looking at her friends who she was playing volleyball with she waved at them. "I'll see you guys later."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 11:44 am

Stan looked over at Katie. "Yeah, my sister's being a biatch, it's not an irregular thing to happen. Since when did you get here?" he asked, looking behind them to make sure no one was watching. "My sister's probably crying in the cabin right about now over how mistreated she is," he said, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 11:54 am

" You know on the scale of hating you and sending you to Hades, I say it's really close."she said smirking. "Eh... about a few hours ago, I been surfing."she said. "Why you looking behind you manwhore Summers scared of being seen with troublemaker Knight?" she asked him smirking. "Do you hate her as much as she hates you? I seen her burning pictures of you and throw knives at your pictures, she clearly hates you. "said Katie.

Walking back to her cabin Stella walked towards her bed and got her journal out and started writing in it.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 1:24 pm

"I'm not a manwhore, I've had like 3 girlfriends and I've broken up with all of them, so shut it Knight." He rolled his eyes. "My sister's just dramatic, though that's...that's a bit Satanic, does she host Satanic rituals when I'm not around? Should I be afraid to sleep?" he joked.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 1:39 pm

" And chasing more girls every day I see " she said smirking at him her sapphire blue eyes looking at him. "I think she honestly hates you, she wishes she was never your twin cause you hate her as much as she hates you. "Katie said. "No... but she's trying everything she can not to be related to you. " she said.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 7:44 pm

"Not true," he said sternly. "I don't hate her, she's my sister, she's just dramatic."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 7:47 pm

Katie shrugged. "Hey I just know what I see, how is she dramatic?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 8:27 pm

"She takes everything way too seriously, like me picking on her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunshine and picnics (private)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next