New Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Half-Blood

New Half-Blood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drip drop (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Drip drop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 7:08 pm

Jason was at the lake, cleaning off a canoe to use. He was told he was going to meet his sparring mate for next week here and he wanted to make them feel somewhat comfortable. He wore a pair of shorts and was barefooted, with no shirt. His sunglasses were on his head. His skin felt hot and he was sweating- it was almost 100 degrees Farenheit outside. He tipped the canoe over, into the lake.
Back to top Go down
https://newhalfblood.forumotion.com
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 7:22 pm

Stella was enjoying the sunlight, it made her feel powerful and energized, without it she would be very weak indeed if she didn't have it. She was told to meet her sparring mate for next week, she couldn't help but to wonder who it was going to be. Walking out of her cabin to the lake, her eyes fell on Jason who appeared to be in the lake all wet. "Having a nice cool down are we?" she asked him chuckling. She was wearing shorts with a sky blue shirt over it with her bikini underneath her clothes with flip flops, her hair in pigtails
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 7:50 pm

Jason smiled. "I guess you could say that. So, you're going to be my partner. Stella, right?" he asked, getting out of the water so his size difference to her was more noticable. "Daughter of Apollo, I think," he added. "I got us a canoe, if you want to go canoeing," he quickly said, as if that wasn't obvious, Jason looked down at the boat with a smile.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 7:57 pm

Stella nodded and smiled. "Yeah I will, and yup that's me." she said looking at him. He was obviously taller then her, looked like a giant compared to her, but she was only 5'7 which was pretty short compared to him. Stella nodded. " Yes that's right, boy you're good." she said smiling. "Sure that'll be fun, just let me take off my shirt so it doesn't get dirty." she said removing her shirt showing her somewhat hourglass figure and her tanned skin.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 8:02 pm

Jason nodded, stepping into the canoe and grabbing two paddles resting on the side. He peered up, not being able to help himself from checking her out a little bit. He quickly looked away, feeling somewhat embarrassed- he just found her attractive, that's all. He held out his hand to help her into the canoe. "With us being spar partners next week, do you think we should set up a day for training?"
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 8:17 pm

"Thanks." taking his hand she stepped into the canoe and sat down feeling the sun hitting her skin, it felt nice and warm just what she needed. Looking at his chest she bit her lip looking away and embarrassed. She had a crush on him since forever they almost came here the same time, she remembered seeing him around the camp alot, he was quite popular around here. "Sure we got to know each others strength and weaknesses if we're going to be partners, although I'm sure you know quite a bit about me."she said. Although no one really knew that she had to had sunlight to keep her energized or else she was really weak in darkned places.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 8:21 pm

"I'll be honest, I don't know that much about you. Do you take me for a stalker?" he joked with a laugh. He used one of the paddles to propel them from the sure, and relaxed back as the boat continued to drift. "So, what type of fighter would you classify yourself as? Like, are you more conservative or a charge-in-and-tear-up-shit type of person?" he asked, looking at her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 8:30 pm

Stella laughed. "Well...you're very popular here, it's like you know almost everything about everyone almost. "she said shrugging. As the the canoe drifted some, she relaxed back absorbing the sun rays that hit her skin as she smiled. "Mmm...that's feels nice and warm." she said closing her eyes and then opened them and blushed realizing that she wasn't alone. "Um... s..sorry just the sun helps me you know, it energizes me."she said softly looking away. Looking back at him she shrugged. "I'm a bit conservative, but I'm not weak by any means, but if you attack me and piss me off, I will attack and it won't be pretty."she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 8:34 pm

"Being popular doesn't make you all-knowing necessarily. I'm not even proud to call myself popular," Jason said with a grin. "Because of how I look and who my dad is, people usually just want to hang around me for that. Frankly, it pisses me off." He rested his arm on the side of the boat. "It's okay, I like warm weather too." He listened to her talking about her fighting repertoire. "OKay, I gotcha."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 8:48 pm

She nodded. " I understand, just alot of people around here take their popularity to their heads." she said frowning. "Hey...looks aren't everything, and people want to hang out with you because who your dad is aren't really your friends. " she said pointly. "Thanks I need the sun, like I said it energizes me more then you know." Biting her lip she didn't know how much to tell him, if they were going to be partners she had to tell him her weaknesses right? "Yeah, what about you?" she asked him looking at him tilting her head in curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 8:51 pm

"Some times it's hard to tell who my real friends are, though. It can get really complicated at times." He looked into the water. "Yeah, I gotcha. I'll keep that in my head, sunlight only, no darkness." He smiled. "Well, as for weaknesses, I don't have many, I'm just easily angered and overprotective. Also my spells may exhaust me, but I've gotten pretty good over the years of controlling and knowing my own limits." He looked at a fish below. "Hey, after this, do you want to grab a bite? I'm starting to get so hungryy that that fish looks good right now." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 9:08 pm

Stella nodded. "Yeah I know,  quite sad when people only like you for your looks and because you're really attractive and beautiful. "she said sighing.  "I got healing powers as well, but just for minor injuries but I'm advancing to major ones slowly,  my extreme balls of solar heat can make me exhausted quickly depending on how strong they are, occasionally have the ability to burns things.  My streaks of solar energy and is able to create explosions of sunlight that can leave the opponent temporarily blind really does exhaust me. Although using magic to make barriers and shields really doesn't. " she said explaining her powers and limits.  "Sure I could grab a bite to eat, you sure you want to be seen with me?"she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 9:15 pm

Jason paused, looking at her with an eyebrow raised. "Did you just call me really attractive?" he asked with a laugh. "Don't worry, I think you're an attractive girl, too." He listened to her talk about her powers, which he happened to thing were very neat. "Why wouldn't I want to be seen with you? It's not like you have a bad reputation and even if you did, who cares what other people think, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 9:21 pm

Stella bit her lip her blushing and looking away. "Y..yeah I did, might've had a major crush on you for awhile. " she said twirling the end of one of her pigtails around her finger. She looked at him shocked. "W...what? you think I'm attractive?" she askes him her sky blue eyes looking at him shocked. "No I don't have that, and y'know you're right I don't care what people think."she said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 9:25 pm

"Really?" Jason asked. "Why didn't you ever tell me then?" he asked, propping his feet up on the boat. "Yeah, of course I think you're attractive. You're pretty, you're nice and cool and all, you have a nice body. You seem very down to Earth." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 9:31 pm

Stella nodded. "Yeah." she said looking at the water before looking back at him shaking her head. " I don't know, probably scared of rejection and I thought you were already dating someone. "she said honestly. She blushed. "Thank you, I am really down to earth, I'm a bit shy at times to."she said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 9:38 pm

"No, no, most of my relationships don't go well so I stopped trying for one." Jason went over to her side of the canoe and sat by her. "So, you still want to go grab that bite?"
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 9:46 pm

"Oh... I'm sorry, most of mine didn't go well either it that makes you feel better." she said frowning. "Most of mine dated me for my looks and not for who I was, others cheated on me so I sort of burned them cause I got so upset and pissed off."she said honestly. "Yes and no, yes because I'm hungry and no because I like talking to you here and it's quite." she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 9:50 pm

"Yeah, I'm similar in that regard." Jason listened to her logic. "OKay, how about I bring some food back here and we have a picnic?"
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 10:00 pm

Stella frowned. "I'm sorry but honestly who would cheat on you? I mean really, you're attractive and your nice and sweet from what I seen." Stella said smiling at him. " That would be nice, a picnic sounds like a good idea, need help bringing back some food?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 10:04 pm

"Well, it's more about how girls tend to use me than cheating. But thanks, I really appreciate that." Jason looked at her. "I think I'll be okay. Do you want to stay at shore while I go and get it?"
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 10:08 pm

Stella shrugged. "None the less, still rude and not right, I hate being used to gain popularity or so." she said sighing. Stella looked at him nodding before smiling. "Sure, I'll do alittle sunbathing while you're gone, although I doubt I really need it."she told him chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 10:12 pm

Jason nodded in agreement. "Alright, I won't be gone long." He pulled to the shore, helping her out of the canoe. He held her a few seconds. "Err, sorry," he said, letting go and walking towards the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 10:23 pm

Stella nodded. "Ok... cool, I don't want to be out here alone for too long, someone else might come along and snatch me up."she told him jokingly. Getting out of the canoe she looked up at him with her sky blue eyes feeling him close to her made her blush like mad. "It's ok." watching him go to the mess hall she took her shorts off as she was completely in her bikini and laid out on the shore.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 10:25 pm

Jason came back within ten minutes with some wrapped sandwiches and bottles of water. He put them next to her. "Alrighty, I got the best stuff for a mini-picnic that I possibly could." He smiled down at her. "I hope you enjoy lunchmeat hoagies and water."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drip drop (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next