New Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Half-Blood

New Half-Blood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Campfire (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 12:37 pm

It was a nice, hot night in the camp. There were campers all around the courtyard, playing tag, using water guns, all kind of fun stuff. Chiron and Mr. D were present, in the middle of the courtyard by the fire.

Jason walked into the courtyard area, wearing a tight-fitting, blue Under Armour shirt. He was wearing a pair of black shorts as well. He looked around for Stella, which was easier because he was now in tennis shoes.

Stanley was there in a white t-shirt and khaki shorts, relaxing on a bench nearby. He had no idea where his sister or Katie was right now.
Back to top Go down
https://newhalfblood.forumotion.com
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 6:27 pm

Stella walked into the courtyard area, wearing a blue tank top and blue jean shorts with blue converses, her hair which was braided was in nice wavy curls that fell down the middle of her back. Seeing Jason she smiled. " Hey." she said smiling standing on her tip toes as she kissed his cheek.

Katie walked into the courtyard her hair pulled back with her purple streaks shining in the sunlight, she was wearing a purple tank top with black shorts and black converses. Seeing Stanley she smirked at him. "Hey Summers looking for someone?"she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 7:21 pm

Jason smiled and kissed her. "You look nice," he said, holding her hand.

"Not really, more like trying to avoid people right now."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 7:29 pm

Stella smiled kissing him back. "Thanks, so do you." she said grabbing his hand.

"You know that's a bit unavoidable seeing how you're in the middle of the courtyard at a campfire, but you might be in luck half the people are couples so they might avoid you." she laughing.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 10:34 am

Jason grinned at her. "You want to go get some smores or something?" he asked, pulling her hip closer to him.

Stan nodded. "Still, the only reason I'm here is because I have nothing else worthwhile to do," he said, which wasn't true- he was also here to see Katie. "Aren't you all prettied up?"
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 12:12 pm

"S'mores sound amazing right now." she said looking up at him smiling.

"Eh... same here, I mean I could go to the beach but what fun isnthat if there's no one there? Plus alot of people to prank here "she said smirking. She shrugged. "Not really, just a purple fairy tank top and shorts, what I normally always wear."she said.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 12:32 pm

Jason went over to the fire, greeting Chiron and Mr. D. "I'll make you one, just give me a moment," he said, looking at her. "Hey, by the way, would you ever want to meet my dad?"

"I can see the thong through your booty shorts, Knight," Stanley teased. "We could always go to the beach and explore, you always find weird stuff in the sand there, like hats, keychains, condoms..."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 8:02 pm

Stella nodded and looked around, she did notice her brother talking to Katie but she looked away quickly and back at Jason smiling at him. "Ok thank you."she said kissing him. She shook her head. "No I haven't, sure I look ok enough for that?"she asked him.

"You wish Summers, speaking of seeing through I think I see you popping a tent down there." she said smirking. "Yeah I know you do, but I also want some s'mores here."she said.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 8:55 pm

"You look great, but it's not like I mean right now, later on. I doubt he'll mind what you look like," he said with a smile.

"Maybe, but it probably has to do something with the Aphrodite girls wearing tiny bikinis over there," Stan said with a laugh. "OKay, then go get some smores or something."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 9:12 pm

Stella nodded and smiled. "Thanks and I thought you were meaning now, d..does he know about us?"she asked him.

Katie rolled her eyes. "Why don't you go over there and talk to them instead of being with a troublemaker like me?" she asked him smirking. Walking over towards the campfire she grabbed a marshmallow and smirked as a fireball appeared in her hand as she she smirked making her marshmallow how she liked it. "Who needs fire when you already got it?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 10:48 pm

"Well, not yet, but he will pretty soon," Jason admitted.

"I like troublemaking, it's fun," Stanley said with a grin, looking over at the fire. "Besides, I'd never want to be with snotty, preppy girls like them."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 10:56 pm

Stella nodded and smiled. "Well... I can't wait to meet him, just don't want him not to like me."she said biting her lip as she said that.

Katie looked over at him smirking. "I know you do, I know you're a troublemaker just as much as I am."she said making her a s'more. "Ugh...being preppy is overrated, got their noses stuck up so high they'll trip over it, I put blue hair dye in their shampoo and conditioner bottles they need some more color." she said taking a bite of her s'more.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 11:50 pm

"He'll like you, I promise," Jason said and kissed her hand.

"That's not good enough, Knight, that's Hermes' level generic. We need to cause an uprising, we need to do something that ruinates them," Stan said with a mock evil voice and expression. "Execute Order 66."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 10:48 am

Stella nodded and smiled. "Ok if you say so, I'll believe you."she said looking up at him.

"Oh...that's just the beginning Summers, I got alot more in store."she said smirking. "I'm not queen of pranks for nothing. "she said.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 11:00 am

Jason looked behind him at a guy's voice calling his name. "Was that Chiron?" he asked with curiosity.

"Nah, it was me," a guy, slightly smaller than Jason (but still extremely fit), said, walking up to them. "You and Stella Summers, huh? Mind if I take a quick hit?" he asked, looking at her.

"Go away, Daniel. You're obviously drunk over your head," Jason said, pointing in the opposite direction.
--
Stanley nodded. "True. Anyway, I'm bored. You know what we should do? We should go get some drinks from the Dionysus and play a game."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 11:12 am

Stella looked in the direction of the guy calling Jason's name, her eyes filled with curiosity.

Stella looked at the guy and shifted uncomfortably beside Jason.    "Touch me and I'll hit with a sunbeam so powerful you'll be sunburned for the rest of the year." she said.  Although it was night it was daylight on the side of the world,  she was a bit more weaker at night time.

Katie smirked and nodded.  "Lead the way Summers, I'm all in for some drinks. "she said following him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 11:28 am

Jason put his arm around her, protectively.

"Oooh, threats from the sun girl," the guy said with a drunken smile. "I like it," he said, and then promptly grabbed her hip.

Jason pushed him away. "Don't make me take you to Chiron."

"Don't make me take you to Chiron," the guy mocked.

"OKay, fine, don't make me kick your ass."

"Do it, Sungo. Kick my ass, get demoted from cabin leader, and let your little girly think you're a tough motherf**ker."
-----
Stanley got up from the bench, going up to the the Dionysus' cabin. He knocked on the door. "Two drinks, please. Any kind." He looked at Katie.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 11:59 am

Stella glared at Daniel as Jason grabbed her protectively as she intertwined her hand in his.

"I said don't touch me!" she said as she threw a sunbeam at him glaring at him.

She looked at Jason weakly. "Come on I need something to drink " she said weakly.

Katie looked over watching Stella blast Daniel laughing. "Dude your sister got some amp on her when she's pissed. " she said taking her drink.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:16 pm

Daniel fell back with a burn. He grunted, and got up with an angry look. He headbutted Jason.

Jason stumbled back, feeling his head. He punched Daniel hard in the face, knocking him out cold. He put his arm around Stella.
---
Stanley peered over. "Oh no, what's going on now?" he asked, taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:54 pm

"Are you ok?" she asked him looking over him making sure he was ok. Looking down at Daniel she seen that she burned him pretty good, she hoped she didn't get in trouble for it. "Oh...god I'm going to get in trouble. "she said weekly stumbling against him.

"Daniel grabbed her by the hip after she told him not to touch her and she fried him with a sunbeam it was great. "she said taking a drink of beer.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 1:05 pm

"He'll be okay," Jason said, "and so will you." He rested his head against her.

Chiron came over. "What happened?"
--
"You got that all from just looking over?"
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 1:08 pm

Stella nodded. " O...ok I don't want to get in trouble, I never been in trouble before."she said.

"I would've done the same thing if he would've touched me and tried feeling up on me."said Katie honestly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 1:15 pm

"You'll be okay," Jason whispered, kissing her cheek. "Chiron, sir, Daniel was being overly friendly and touchy with Stella, so I had to get him backed off."

Chiron sighed. "OKay, see me in my office. You're not in trouble, I just need to talk to you in general. Sungo. Get him to the infirmary, nymphs!"
--
"I think anyone would," Stanley commented.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 1:36 pm

Stella nodded and smiled. "I told him not to touch me and he didn't listen, he was feeling up on me."she said.

Stella looked at Jason. " I guess I'll go back to my cabin then, I don't want to be here alone. "she said.

Katie nodded. "Well...anyways, on with the party. "she said downing her drink.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 1:52 pm

Jason nodded. He kissed her and headed off.

"Yeah. Anyway, you wanna go head to the beach now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Campfire (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Campfire (private)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next