New Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Half-Blood

New Half-Blood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunshine and picnics (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 12:22 pm

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she smiled into the kiss before looking into his eyes smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 12:24 pm

Jason smiled back at her. "You're a good kisser," he whispered to her, and gave her another kiss.
Back to top Go down
https://newhalfblood.forumotion.com
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 12:48 pm

Stella blushed. " Don't laugh when I tell you this, but you're the first boy I actually kissed, I wanted it to be you anyways." she whispered. "You are as well " kissing him back she ran her hands through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 12:57 pm

"I'm surprised. What about your previous boyfriends? You never kissed them?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 1:01 pm

Stella shook her head. "I...I never had a boyfriend before, mainly because no boy ever liked me and if they did my brother scared them away." she said looking away.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 3:14 pm

Jason turned her head towards him. "Well, that's stupid, because you're wonderful and beautiful." He kissed her forehead, putting her down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 3:42 pm

Stella looked up at him and smiled. "Well... more kisses for you though and only you. " Looking up at him she giggled. "You're so tall now." she said pouting.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 3:55 pm

Jason laughed and hugged her close to him, kissing her forehead. "So, are we together now?" he asked.

Stanley entered the beach area, looking around for Stella and Jason.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 4:20 pm

Stella laughed and hugged him back, she smiled as he kissed her forehead. She nodded and smiled. " Is this your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?" she asked him smirking. " yes we're together now. "she said smiling at him before kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 4:25 pm

"Yes, it is." Jason kissed her back with a smile.

Stanley got out his phone and called Stella.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 4:30 pm

"Then I accept " she said smiling up to at him. As her phone rung she groaned hearing Stan's ringtone. " Ugh..not now Stan." she said as she got her phone out of her bag she carried with her and answered. "Yes Stan what do you want?" she asked him rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 4:32 pm

"Yo, where is you and this Jason guy? I'm finally at the beach and then you decide to blow me off, of course," he said in an angry tone, looking around. Stan walked through the sand with his sandals on.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 5:01 pm

" we'll be out in a second, and you never come to the beach with me, if I wasn't mistaken you say that I scare all the girls away." Stella said into the phone. " Don't get angry with me Stanley you blow me off all the time so get over it "she said in a angry tone although she was feeling weak.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 5:04 pm

"Where the hell are you guys even? Did you decide to hop in his bed this early?" Stan asked in a sarcastic tone.

Jason took her free hand.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 7:29 pm

Stella blushed. "No we didn't Stan, Jason isn't that way." she said a bit angry he was thinking like that. Stella lookes at Jason and calmed down as he took her hand.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 7:32 pm

"What'd he say?" Jason asked.

"Whatever, just meet me here pronto, sis. I have tons of amazing stories to tell him about," Stan said, and hung up.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 8:14 pm

As he hung up on her she growled and looked at the sun that shining outside and sighed. "Asked if I decided to hop in your bed this early." she said angrily. " I swear sometimes I wish I was a only child, he gets on my nerves and embarrasses me way too much "she said.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 8:27 pm

"He's your brother, Stella, he's going to pick on you," Jason said with a laugh. He followed her, holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 8:34 pm

"Yeah I really wish he'll stop, he has a life of his own, why doesn't he use it instead of making mine as miserable as hell?" she asked him. Walking down the beach holding his hand she guided him towards Stan. "Hey Stan, we're here." she told him looking at her twin brother sighing.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 8:37 pm

Stan smiled. "Oh, hi, I'm Stan, this chickadee's twin brother," he said with a smirk on his face. "I see you know my sister pretty well, I'm sure you'll learn more about her, like how much she's dying to get in your pants. Icecream anyone?'

Jason looked at Stella. "Uh, nice to meet you, Stan."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 8:49 pm

Stella looked at Stanley and looked up at the sun before she sent a sunbeam at him that hit him in the butt again. " Shut up that isn't true, what about you secretly liking that girl? What's her name... oh Katie?" she asked him smirking.

Stella looked at Jason and smiled. "Ignore this air head I always fo." she said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 8:54 pm

"Oh, Katie as in the girl I mentioned was hot twice and a cool chick? That's definitely comparable to Jason, who you've been in love with forever and think he's soooooooo hot." Stan rolled his eyes.

Jason nodded. "Anyway, I'm up for icecream. I'll pay."

"You hear that, Jason? I think my sister's whispering something- gold digger, gold digger!"
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 9:03 pm

Stella rolled her eyes. "You're just trying to play it cool, I know you liked her as long as I liked Jason, you're just a liar!" she said crossing her arms.

Stella looked at Jason and smiled. " You don't have to Jason, I got plenty of money to pay for my own." she said smiling at him.

Ignoring Stanley she walked hand and hand with Jason.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 9:06 pm

Stan rolled his eyes, following behind them.

"It's truly okay Stella, I'll play," Jason said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 9:15 pm

Stella looked at Jason and smiled. " Ok...if you're sure, that's really sweet of you. " she said looking at him. She completely ignored her twin brother like he was like the complete third wheel, all he ever did was make her life miserable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunshine and picnics (private)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next