New Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Half-Blood

New Half-Blood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunshine and picnics (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

Sunshine and picnics (private) Empty
PostSubject: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:33 am

It was almost noon by the time Stella walked down towards the beach with her beach bag that had towels and her blanket in it.  Her hair braided in two braids, she wore a sundress with blue sunglasses that were on her face covering her eyes.  Setting her stuff down on the beach not to far from the water, she started setting her blanket down and then two towels down for her and Jason.  She was beginning to wonder what this was,  her thoughts were running a thousand miles a minute,  it was jusf two people hanging out nothing wrong with that.  Although Stella didn't want to be hurt or played with,  she been hurt enough to last a life time.

Laying out on the blanket she waited for Jason to show up, she was a bit early so she wasnt too worried about it,  she just hoped he showed up.  Stella had alot of boys and 'friends ' that stood her up and just laughed at her the next day when they saw her, it was cruel and mean which lead her to not trusting most people.  Sighing to herself she hoped she wasn't stood up today,  but she really thinks that Jason is different from others, but who really  knew.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:54 am

Jason walked onto the beach around noon, wearing a tank top and blue swimming shorts. He had on sandals and sunglasses. Jason had a picnic basket with him this time, and walked down to Stella with a grin on his face. "Here you go, m'lady," he said jokingly and sat down next to her. He opened the picnic basket and handed her a soda. "I brought sandwiches, some coleslaw, hotdogs, all that good stuff." He handed her a Coca Cola.

"It's a nice day outside," Jason said, getting up to take his tank top off. He jokingly wiggled his eyebrows at her, putting is tank top in his bag. "The waves look nice, I kind of want to go surfing."
Back to top Go down
https://newhalfblood.forumotion.com
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 12:03 pm

Stella lookes up at him and smiled. "Hey, you made it." she said sitting up on the blanket. Stella looked into the basket laughing. "Boy you went all out for this didn't you?" Stella asked him chuckling as she took the soda. Taking her sundress off she was in her blue bikini with her blue sunglasses on. "Hey were matching today as well."she said chuckling.

"Yeah it is, really nice out today I just love it." she said opening her soda taking a sip of it. " I never been surfing before, so I really don't know how, probably sounds a bit silly."she said playing with the ends of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 12:20 pm

"Well, it's just food," Jason said, looking at the basket. "I could teach you how to surf, if you want, but we should probably eat first, so the sandwiches don't get soggy or the hotdogs get cold." He started preparing himself a hotdog. "So, tell me about your family," he said.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 12:27 pm

Stella laughed. "I know, but it's more then what we had yesterday that's for sure." she said taking a sandwich. "That'll be nice, I always wanted to learn." she said honestly taking a bite of her sandwich. "Well...I got a twin brother named Stanley he's older then me by two minutes, he's annoying and very protective of me, my mom died in a car crash when I was little so we live with our grandparents. " she said looking down.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 8:15 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry about your mother. My father was never much around, and that made me quickly realize how the phrase 'money is enough company' isn't true. I always had a butler or sitter, but it wasn't the same." Jason shrugged. "I'm an only child. I've never met Stanley, I think."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 8:28 pm

Stella frowned slightly. " I miss her alot, I remember all the times she took me and Stanley to Central park alot, I haven't really been to Central park since she died." she said sadly sighing. "I'm sorry must've been horrible, at least I had someone to take care of me and wasn't alone."she said. "Yeah he got almost the same powers as I do, you probably have but didn't know he was my brother or my twin."she said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 8:49 pm

"It's okay, at least I didn't physically lose anyone, so your case is far worse." Jason started to eat his hotdog. "That's unfortunate because I used to love Central Park, pretty much since I saw Madagascar." He turned towards her. "Do you ever suppose that maybe your mother is still with you?"
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 8:57 pm

Stella nodded. " I...I know but still sucks for you though, I can't imagine that." she said. " I loved it there, it was my favorite place to go in all of New York it was nice."she said looking at the waves with interest. She shrugged. "Yeah sometimes I can feel her around, is that werid?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 9:23 pm

"No, it's why I asked. I've heard that before, that once a person passes, people close with them can still feel them around." He grabbed a bottle of water from the picnic basket.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 9:35 pm

Stella smiled. "Thank you, some people think that's really weird when I tell them that." she said taking a soda and opening it and taking a drink of it. "So... do you like your powers or ever wish you had different powers?" she askes him. "I used to when I was younger, although I didn't know what all I could do at the time."she said grabbing a hot dog.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 9:48 pm

"Well, I'm pretty happy with my powers, because I have a large variety to use," he explained. "I can do various spells for a numerous amount of things." He continued eating. "I'm pretty happy with Hecate, even though when I was younger I wasn't as much, like you."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 10:02 pm

Stella nodded. " I can do quite a bit with mine as well, I'm quite happy with it." she said honestly. "Wow...that's so cool, all I can do is control the sun some."she said chuckling as she said that. "I'm glad, I'm happy with being daughter of Apollo, your powers seem pretty cool." she said as she finished her hot dog.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 10:10 pm

Jason nodded along. "So, except for regular camp duties, what do you do for hobbies exactly?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 5:09 pm

Stella took a drink of her soda before answering. " Like my father, I love music and poetry and quite good with medience."she said shrugging. " I know it sounds silly, and cheesey and cliche but I keep a book of my poetry and music that I write." she said blushing as she said that.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 8:03 pm

"No, that's not silly, that's actually pretty cool," Jason said and grinned at her. "You should let me read it sometime, if that's okay." He grabbed his bottle of water and drank some. "It's pretty convenient, your last name being Summers and your dad being Apollo," he said as he grabbed a hoagie.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 8:10 pm

Stella nodded and smiled. "Thanks some think it's a bit weird that I do, but it's how I deal with my emotions and feelings. "she said looking down at her hands. "Sure, although they're not all that great, just don't laugh at them."she said looking back up st him. Stella laughed. "Oh yeah why is that?" she askes him curiously taking a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 8:50 pm

"Well, summer and sun, you know," Jason said with a smile. "Do you have the poetry journal on you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 9:08 pm

Stella nodded and laughed. " Oh...I see, yeah it's a bit funny now you mentioned it."she said still chuckling. "You know my name means star right?" she asked him curiously. She nodded shyly. "Y..yeah I do, just no one ever seen my poetry or my music."she said biting her lip as she said that.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 4:01 pm

"Oh, it does? I actually didn't know that's what Stella meant." He smiled. "Well, I promise I won't judge you too hard."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 7:56 pm

Stella nodded. "Yeah it does, my mother is a big astronomy nerd, she loves astronomy very much." said said taking a sip of the water she gotten out of the basket. Digging in her beach bag she pulled out her leather journal before handing it to him. "Please don't, I sometimes spend alot of time writing them, alot of them mean alot to me." she said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 6:40 pm

Jason nodded. "I won't." He opened to one page, reading through for a minute. "It's actually really good, lyric-wise, I can't exactly read music notes," he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 7:01 pm

Stella laughed. "Well...I guess I have to play it for you sometime, I thought it was rather good, so I wrote it. "she said looking down at her book. "Some of them towards the back of the book I wrote when I was younger, like after my mum died is when I really started writing cause I was depressed and lonely and it was the only way I could deal with the pain."she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 9:59 pm

"I understand," Jason said with a nod. "I wanted to learn to play guitar when I was younger but never could quite master it." He took another drink.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 10:04 pm

Stella nodded and smiled. " I had a feeling that you would, you don't seem like the type of person that judges people too harshly. "she said giggling as she said that. "Not meaning to brag, but I know how to play any instrument there is, being daughter of Apollo I guess I got that gift from him."she said shrugging. "I can teach you if you like, I don't mind giving you some lessons."she said giving him a soft warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunshine and picnics (private)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next