New Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Half-Blood

New Half-Blood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunshine and picnics (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 8:32 pm

"Well...at this moment, she doesn't want to be near you or seen with you." she said. "Wow...you must've really pissed her off for her to hate you this bad. "she said. "You going to the campfire?" she asked.

In her cabin, Stella started getting ready for the campfire not even caring about her brother or anything he did, she didn't care anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 7:11 pm

"Yeah, I'm going, are you?" he asked, even though he already knew.
Back to top Go down
https://newhalfblood.forumotion.com
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 7:15 pm

Katie nodded. "Yeah I am, hell mostly a couple thing or whatever but why not." she said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 7:36 pm

"Well, you're a single chick, aren't ya?" he asked, sitting cross-legged on the sand.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 7:56 pm

Katie nodded. " yup and you're a single dude aren't ya?" she asked him smirking.

Stella was in her cabin getting ready for the campfire, she wasn't going to worry about her brother or anything like that, she wasn't worried about trying to have the same relationship they had before their mom died. She didn't think she was dramatic, she was truthful and Stanley didn't like it but she wasn't going to be around him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 7:59 pm

"Yes, and I don't know if that'll change," he said with a laugh.

Jason was getting ready for the fire as well.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 8:08 pm

Katie laughed. "Yeah same here, don't think there's any guy that can handle me."she said smirking.

Sighing to herself Stella Put on some shorts and a tank top taking her hair from her braids as her hair fell into curly waves down her back. Looking at herself smiling in the mirror she madd her way to the campfire.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 8:19 pm

Stan nodded. "Anyway, I should probably go, I'll catch you later, Katie." He got up, wiping the sand off.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 8:36 pm

Katie nodded. " Yeah see you at the campfire I guess." she said grabbing her volleyball and walking towards her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunshine and picnics (private)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5