New Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Half-Blood

New Half-Blood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drip drop (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

Drip drop (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 10:38 pm

With her sunglasses on she looked up at him and smiled. "Oh...he returns." she told him jokingly as she takes off her sunglasses to see him more. "I'm sure whatever you got will be fine, I'm not that picky."she told him honestly. " Hey I actually eat these quite a bit when I'm too lazy and tired too eat in the mess hall and just want to eat in my cabin. " she said taking a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 10:47 pm

"Yeah, these aren't bad, actually," Jason said, unwrapping one as his stomach growled. He bit into his, and took a sip of water. "I forgot, I have a meeting later tonight, so I can't stay too late. A cabin leader meeting, I mean." He laid back.
Back to top Go down
https://newhalfblood.forumotion.com
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 10:51 pm

Stella nodded. "Yeah I actually quite like them." wrapping one she took a bite before swallowing and taking a sip of he water. She looked at him nodding. "That's ok, besides I can't keep you all day now can I?" she asked him jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 11:03 pm

"We'll hang out again, I promise," Jason said. "I just y'know, can't skip meetings or anything. I enjoyed meeting you, by the way."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 11:17 pm

Stella nodded. "If you're sure, that'll be great, but I'm not going to force you." looking at him for a second she took another bite of her sandwich. "Yeah I know you can't being cabin leader is a big responsibility for anyone, as well as a big honor. "she said. Grabbing her shirt and shorts she stood up putting them back on as she looked at the sun setting and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 11:34 pm

Jason stood up. "When are we going to hang out again?" he asked. "I'm free tomorrow if you want to do something," he added. "You can usually find me at the beach anyway."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 11:37 pm

Stella looked at him. " Any time you want to hang out with me, I'm always around." she told him putting on her shirt. "I'm free tomorrow as well, I'm up to do something with you. "she said smiling at him. "I like the beach as well, its a nice place to go as well, any place here is nice to go really."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 11:42 pm

Jason thought it over with a smile. "OKay, I'll see you at the beach tomorrow around noon then?" he smiled, continuing to eat his sandwich. "I'll be sure to come prepared with food this time around."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 11:46 pm

Stella smiled and nodded. " Sure I'll be there, got nothing esle to do." she told him jokingly. She nodded. "Ok cool, I'll bring a blanket and stuff so we can lay down on the beach and stuff, I like swimming so I'll probably have a blanket to lay on as well as towels and stuff." she told taking a sip of her water.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 11:48 pm

Jason smiled. "Wow, you want to lay down with me?" he teased. "And you can tell me more about yourself tomorrow. Your interests, hobbies, family, that kind of stuff."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 11:56 pm

Stella blushed. "Well...what else are you going to do stand all day and talk?" she asked him jokingly. "Sure not much to tell yiu about my family, but sure I'll tell you if you tell me." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 11:59 pm

"I don't know, I had a little more than talking in mind," he teased, tapping her chin softly. "Yeah, not much for me to tell either." He cleared his throat. "Uh, bye?" he said, and offered his hand, slowly, to shake, not wanting to weird her out and hug her.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 12:07 am

Stella looked at him blushing. "Oh really, and what esle do you have in mind besides talking?" she asked raising a eyebrow at him. "Well...we'll know more about each other tomorrow, I got nothing to hide. "she said chuckling. Her sky blue eyes looking into his she smiled. " Um....yeah bye, I'll see you tomorrow morning at noon." shaking his hand she felt a bit odd doing it but shook it off.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 12:12 am

Jason laughed. "Bye Stella," he said and left the lake area with his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 12:15 am

Stella laughed. "Bye Jason, see you tomorrow. " waving bye as she said that she put her sunglasses on her head walking back towards her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drip drop (private)   Drip drop (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drip drop (private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2