New Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Half-Blood

New Half-Blood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cathyolo Reborn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Cathyolo Reborn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 3:41 pm

OOC: Np. I think everyone’s been busy this summer. I know I have.

BIC:

Catherine cocked an eyebrow at his statement. "Um, you're saying that to the girl who just walked in on your nap in the middle of the forest, so I don't think you're the creep out of the two of us," she told him, smiling a bit. Inwardly, though, she was frowning. Why would Rhyolo worry about her thinking he was a creep? Did he have secret mind-readinng powers and knew that she thought he was cute? Okay, that was a weird thought. She was pretty sure none of the kids here had mind-reading powers, but then there were kids who could make you see clowns or light their hands on fire. You never know.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

Cathyolo Reborn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 3:51 pm

Ooc: flaming hands... Foreshadowing

IC:

Rhyolo would have then took a deep breath to ready and calm his nerves. He prepared himself for the great possibility of the girl breaking her promise of not thinking about hims as a creep. "Ok look. You are the girl of my dream... Wait no! that came out wrong! I had just been dreaming about you before you woke me up... that sounds even worse! I should stop talking now..." His face would be blushing as he put on his hoodie over his head to hide,
Back to top Go down

Cathyolo Reborn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Half-Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest-
Jump to: