New Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Half-Blood

New Half-Blood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cathyolo Reborn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhyolo

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 1:02 pm

Rhyolo would have been taking a nap in the forest, with a book over his face. He had fallen asleep reading it a while ago and no one had bothered him since. He began to snore as he dreamed of a girl, but he couldn't seem to put his finger on who. Maybe it was a girl who he had yet to meet.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 1:23 pm

OOC: Prophetic dreams. We always forget about literally every demigod having them lol (Also, for anyone reading this: these two characters have been together on the two past sites so we're rejuvenating them. Glad you stopped for the history lesson.)

BIC:

The afternoon air was rather cool, which Catherine was very thankful for since the weather had been increasingly warm the past few weeks. The humidity was really the worst part, though, since the moisture in the atmosphere was rather unforgiving on her hair, but she was still thankful for a lessening in the heat. As she strolled aimlessly through the forest, she noticed a rather long figure sprawled on his back on the ground, a book over his face. Curious, she walked closer towards him, careful not to make too much noise and disturb him. Though she couldn't see his face, Catherine realized that she probably didn't notice him. She idly took a step backwards and stepped right on a twig. Snap.

"Oops," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 1:58 pm

Rhyolo would wake up groggily as he heard a snap. He would groan a he began to sit up, the book sliding over his face. His eyes were squinted as his eyes adjusted to the light and he began to look around. "Whats going on? Who's there?" His voice was bit tired and gravelly.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 3:10 pm

Catherine tried her best to not look like a deer in headlights, really she did. She failed at holding back a giggle though—the sleepy-eyed demigod having a book slide off his face was just too comical for that. Immediately, she cupped a hand over her mouth to stifle her laughter. "S-sorry," she said once she recovered, "I didn't mean to wake you—and my name's Catherine. I'm a Lethe kid." He's cute, she thought, which almost made her blush. Really cute.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 3:14 pm

Rhyolo would look to her, his vision blurry and his eyes squinted. He could only see the outline of her, but not much detail of her face. Either way he would smiles and chuckle a bit. He would then stick his hand out to her. "It's alright. My name is Rhyolo, son of Pyriphlegethon, nice to meet you." His vision slowly started to adjust.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 4:18 pm

Catherine gripped his hand firmly and shook it. Now that she heard his name, she could recall seeing him in the training arena. If she was remembering correctly—and she definitely was—he was an absolute beast with a sword. “Likewise,” she said as she released his hand and dropped her own to her side. Then she remembered something else. “Pyriphlegethon,” she began, hoping that she didn’t screw up the pronounciation, “that’s an Underworld river, right?”
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 9:41 pm

"Yeah, close enough anyway. The phlegethon it the river. Pyriphlegethon is my dad. The flaming one. I honestly could have been in your cabin but instead they put me in the minor fire gods and gave me cabin leader."  He would have smiled as his vision came back some more, her face becoming clearer.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 10:15 pm

"That's cool," she said. "Lethe's the name of my mom and the river. I'm pretty sure a Titan fell into it while fighting some of the Big Three kids." Gods, he looked good when he smiled like that. Catherine tried to keep her eyes focused on Rhyolo's own. "Any particular reason why you chose the forest of all places to take a snooze?" she asked teasingly, smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 1:55 pm

Rhyolo would smile and shake his head as his vision continued to clear. "Well I didn't plan to come here and take a nap. I actually planned to finish this book I'm reading, but i guess it was to peaceful and i got tired and fell asleep." His vision then came completely back as he clearly saw her face and his expression changed as his eyes widened. She was the girl from his dream.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 2:03 pm

She raised her eyebrows a bit. “Makes sense. The forest is usually pretty quiet when there aren’t any half-bloods stepping on twigs.” She glanced down at the book. “What’s the title? I hope it wasn’t too boring for you to have fallen asleep during it,” she continued, pointing at it.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 2:10 pm

Rhyolo would still be a bit stunned as he looked to the girl in his dreams. He then blushed a bit. "Uhm, This book is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." He would now feel a bit awkward as he looked to her.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 3:15 pm

"It is a bit on the melodramatic side," Catherine pointed out. "In my opinion, the best in the series was The Goblet of Fire. I don't blame you for falling asleep with that one." She giggled a bit at the thought of it. "So, do you like reading? Kids back at home always thought it was weird to read instead of, I don't know, playing Candy Crush."
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 1:35 pm

Rhyolo would continue to blush as he then looked to the book. "Uhm, Yeah, I guess. I already read this one a good ten times. Reading is kind of my way of watching tv, that isn't shitty. There are only a few American shows i watch, so, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 4:31 pm

Looking at his blush, Catherine hoped she hadn’t embarrassed him—after all, there was no shame in enjoying to read. “I’m not too huge on TV unless it’s, like, Netflix or something. The Office and Daredevil are about it. I’ve always liked stuff from the UK more,” she offered, “but yeah, reading’s usually better than TV. How about you? What stuff do you like to watch?”
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:29 pm

Rhyolo couldn't stop thinking about her in his dream, it just unnerved him knowing he had thought about her and now here she is. "Well, a few good cartoons along with the flash and a couple other super hero shows. Other than that it is anime." He continued to blush involuntarily as he answered.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 12:00 am

He was still blushing! Gods, what was she doing wrong? Catherine inwardly lamented the fact that her mother hadn't endowd her with any "understanding boys" abilities. "I used to watch Naruto and The Last Airbender," she said, hoping that Rhyolo would feel more comfortable, "but my friends who are really big into anime say those aren't that good. I don't know. I liked them." He did look cute when he blushed like that.... She shook her head, clearing her mind of those thoughts. "What else do you like? You play sports? You look like you do. Sorry if I'm babbling," she added, her ears burning a bit as she realized he probably couldn't get a word in edgewise, "I get a bit nervous when I talk to....new people." Attractive guys, really, but she wasn't about to say that.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 12:54 am

Rhyolo continued to blush as he still avoided eye contact and scratched the back of his head. "N-no! You aren't. It's ok." He smiled nervously to try and reassure her. He kinda actually liked the sound of her voice. But he didn't wanna say it out loud. "Uhm, yeah. I play basketball, football, and swim. Also fighting if you count that." He still wouldn't get over that this was the pretty girl he was dreaming about minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 11:59 pm

OOC: Sorry I haven’t updated all day. Been at camp. People forced me to dance. It was strange. Anyways, post time!

BIC:

Catherine bit back the urge to sigh in relief. Okay, so she wasn’t embarrassing him; maybe he was just shy or having slow reactions from just waking up. She actually had no idea if that was how the human mind worked, but it seemed plausible. “You like basketball? I was a shooting guard back home,” she said, trying to slow her flow of words. Basketball had been the one sport she’d actually played and enjoyed. “And I think fighting definitely counts. We gotta do it all the time anyway. Maybe we can spar sometime if you’re cool with doing that with a total stranger,” she added. Wow, that was smooth. Hey, I’m Cat and I like reading too, so we should fight with swords and whatnot. And her dad wondered why she said she was bad at talking to boys.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 6:19 pm

ooc: Sorry life

Bic:

Rhyolo would listen to her as she began to talk, she said was a shooting guard. He found that interesting since even thought he was really tall he played that position as well, along with small forward. He still began to blush as he couldn't get over the slight embarrassment he felt for dreaming about her. He then heard her say something about them sparing. "Uhm sure."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:20 pm

OOC: Same

BIC:

"Really?" Oh gods oh gods oh gods oh gods.... She shifted a little before tugging on a curl, a nervous tic of hers. "Uh....cool beans." Catherine couldn't help but notice that Rhyolo's face looked a little flushed. It was a little warm out, but was he overheated or something like that? What were you supposed to do in that situation? "You okay? Your face is....um....do you need some water?" she asked, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 4:55 pm

Rhyolo shook his head. "No I-I don't need any water." Rhyolo would try to calm down, the blush subsided a bit but was still visible. He then noticed she was pulling her hair a bit, he thought this was a sign of her feeling nervous or awkward. "I'm sorry if I'm making this awkward. It's just..." He trailed off. Shit! If i tell her she'll think I'm a creep! I ruined myself.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 4:52 pm

The boy seemed to relax a bit, which in turn made Catherine calm down. Okay, so not dehydrated? What, then? She noticed him looking at her hair and immediately realized she was doing The Thing again, so she abruptly stopped. "No, no, you're not making this weird," she assured him. Ain't your fault that I can barely pass as a functional human being, she silently added. Rhyolo seemed to want to say something, so she waited patiently, turning her head to look up at him. Curiouser and curiouser....wait, that's freakin' Alice in Wonderland.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 9:55 pm

Rhyolo wouldd then notice her waiting for him to say something as she topped playing with her hair. It was too bad she stopped, i though it looked sorta cute. Wait What am I thinking?! He then shook his head. "Nevermind, It's nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 5:06 pm

Catherine cocked her head a bit. "C'mon," she said, "you can tell me. I won't laugh." She wondered if Rhyolo was always this shy or if it was just because she woke him up. Or that she was her. She hoped it wasn't the last one.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 7:42 pm

ooc: real life is kiling me sorry
IC:

Rhyolo would look to her sighing a bit. "Ok, you sure. You promise you won't laugh or think I am a creep or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cathyolo Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathyolo Reborn   Cathyolo Reborn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cathyolo Reborn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Half-Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest-
Jump to: