New Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Half-Blood

New Half-Blood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What I'm supposed to do?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissu
Krissu

What I'm supposed to do? Empty
PostSubject: What I'm supposed to do?   What I'm supposed to do? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 2:48 pm

It was time for sparring lessons or well training and Alyson was standing there cluelessly. Even after being here four years she still has so much to learn when it comes to fighting. She has often found some reason why she can't attend these training but today she couldn't come up with another lie. So here she was trying to figure things out. She just has never liked violence much and she isn't really that much of interested in learning how to fight even yeah she knows it might come handy.

"Hey, sorry to disturb, but what exactly we are supposed to do here today?"
she asked there from somene next to her, who seemed to know more than her.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: What I'm supposed to do?   What I'm supposed to do? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 3:01 pm

Lez was casually swinging her harpe in front of her, trying to loosen up her arm muscles. While she didn't exactly enjoy these sessions, she knew better than most that these skills would definitely come in handy sometime in the future; after all, she'd almost died before coming to Camp Half-Blood due to a monster attack. The weight of the weapon in her right hand was almost comforting, if a bit burning. She really did need to come to these training sessions more often.

She heard a voice next to her and turned. It was a girl, a bit taller than her (though that was pretty common) with vivid green eyes. She didn't recognize her. "Today's partner sparrin'," she told her, gesturing with her head towards the different pairs of demigods battling out in the arena. Lez scanned the girl once more and decided to be a bit nicer than usual—she did look a bit lost. "Do you not have one?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Krissu
Krissu

PostSubject: Re: What I'm supposed to do?   What I'm supposed to do? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 3:13 pm

Alyson looked at the girl who spoke with her now. Well, she seemed to be shorter than her for sure but she didn't mind it. She didn't even know the girl by name for sure, then again she barely knew anyone here in camp. She seemed to have some clue what they needed to do. When was gestured to look around then she saw there people paired up and battling.

"Oh I see," was what she could say when she realized what they were supposed to do. "I don't have one. What about you?" She figured if she doesn't have one too then maybe they could pair up.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: What I'm supposed to do?   What I'm supposed to do? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 3:26 pm

Actually, Lez did have a partner—a certain no show she was going to probably stab later. She shrugged; she guessed there wouldn’t be much of an issue sparring with this girl. “Sounds good to me,” she said, glancing at the girl once more. She frowned; the girl wasn’t holding a weapon. “What do you fight with? I’m Lez, by the way,” she added, “Lez Kowalski.”
Back to top Go down
Krissu
Krissu

PostSubject: Re: What I'm supposed to do?   What I'm supposed to do? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 3:37 pm

Alyson sighed there now when she realized she had no weapons now there. She just never picked one really. She could go and get something now fast. "Erm, sure. I won't mind being partners for this yes," she said there now quietly back. Anyways she looked around her, to locate someplace where to get herself a weapon for this. She kind of knew how to use them. "How about I go get one fast," she said with a small smile there now. "Well I'm Alyson, Alyson Gray," she said there own name too.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: What I'm supposed to do?   What I'm supposed to do? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 4:10 pm

Lez nodded, recognizing the name a bit. Maybe she’d seen Alyson around camp before. “Nice to meet you,” she said, smiling a bit before pointing towsrds a rack  loaded with weapons at one corner of the arena. “There’s your basic stuff,” she said. “We’re talking spears, javelins, swords, axes—the works.” No twin of her harpe was present, however; it wasn’t a very popular weapon among the demigods. “Let’s go over. I’ll help you pick one out,” she offered before starting towards the rack, looking back to see if Alyson would follow her.
Back to top Go down
Krissu
Krissu

PostSubject: Re: What I'm supposed to do?   What I'm supposed to do? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 4:15 pm

"It's nice to meet you too," Alyson said with a small smile. She looked at the rack and nodded her head there now. "Sure let's go there and find me one. I really appreciate your help," she said with a small smile. She then soon after that when Lez began to walk towards the rack, she just simply followed her there now. "So what are you using?" she asked. She had never seen Lez weapon before.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: What I'm supposed to do?   What I'm supposed to do? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 4:40 pm

“Oh, this?” she asked, raising her weapon up a bit but keeping the edge parallel to the ground. “It’s called a harpe, not really a favorite with campers. It’s a variation of the scythe—well, similar to the Egyptian khopesh—so it’s more for slashing and hooking. Perseus killed Medusa with one, but that’s about it.” They reached the rack, and Lez picked up a sword and held it towards Alyson, hilt-first. “This one’s a xiphos, probably the most popular weapon in camp,” she said, feeling like a walking, talkig dictionary.

Last edited by Cassandra Valance on Sat May 26, 2018 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krissu
Krissu

PostSubject: Re: What I'm supposed to do?   What I'm supposed to do? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 4:48 pm

Alyson listened to Lez explanation of her weapon and she just nodded her head there. Her knowledge of this was very minimal really. She has never liked violence really. "Oh, I see. The interesting choice then," she said with a small smile on her face. It really was. "Oh, that seems nice. Maybe we could use something that isn't so known and used. Then again I barely know how to use any of them," she said with sigh this time. She really should learn how to fight more, it can be useful.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: What I'm supposed to do?   What I'm supposed to do? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 5:09 pm

Lez cocked an eyebrow but said nothing as she carefully replaced the sword on the rack. Her eyes scanned the rack but occasionally flickered back to Alyson. The girl didn’t seem to be overly keen on slicing and dicing—which was a bit ironic, considering she was a half-blood. Ranged weapons were probably more in her area, though Lez by no means an expert. Finally, she spied something she thought could work. Grinning, she pulled it off the rack and turned back to Alyson.

“This here’s a mini ballista, a pretty badass crossbow,” she said, holding it out for the other demigod to take. “It can’t shoot as far as a regular bow, and you’ll probably have to learn the basics of close-quarters combat eventually, but this might be good for you. You won’t have to be personally cuttin’ people up.”
Back to top Go down
Krissu
Krissu

PostSubject: Re: What I'm supposed to do?   What I'm supposed to do? Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 4:47 pm

Alyson has never been someone who likes violence and she wouldn't use it without a good reason. So here she was trying to choose herself a weapon for the sparring thing and she had no idea what to even pick really. Everything seemed like a terrible choice for her.

Aly listened what Lez said there now and explained the weapon in her hands when she had taken from the other girl. "Oh, this seems interesting for sure. I know I should do it. Well, close-quarters combat. I just don't like the violence much. I know it sounds odd for half-blood," she said there with a sigh now. "Well I can use this," she added there now something. This was better than nothing really.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: What I'm supposed to do?   What I'm supposed to do? Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 5:07 pm

"Yeah." Lez gave the crossbow another appraising look before looking back at Alyson. "We're all different—I mean, we can't all be Ares kids who'd rather be guttin' someone as opposed to talking to them. There's nothing wrong with not wantin' to hurt people." She pointed over to the targets. "You'll probably want to start over there. Anyways, I guess I kind of got used to it, being a Thanatos kid and all. Who's your parent?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Krissu
Krissu

PostSubject: Re: What I'm supposed to do?   What I'm supposed to do? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 6:28 am

Alyson smiled and nodded her own head there now. She didn't know very well Ares kids and then again she barely knows anyone here. "Well, you are right there. Not everyone isn't like them," she said with a small smile. "Oh okay. Well sure we can head over there," she said with a small smile and began to walk towards the targets. "I'm Athena kid," she said there simply now.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: What I'm supposed to do?   What I'm supposed to do? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:08 pm

"A wise gal, eh?" Lez smirked a bit. "Always wanted to be an Athena kid, before I got claimed, I mean. It seemed more useful than havin' the same abilities as the kid from The Sixth Sense. That and you actually have people in your cabin," she added nonchalantly. She looked at the weapon in Alyson's hand. "Want me to demonstrate or do you wanna try and see if you can figure it out?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I'm supposed to do?   What I'm supposed to do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I'm supposed to do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Half-Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Arena-
Jump to: