New Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Half-Blood

New Half-Blood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Campfire (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

Campfire (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:21 pm

Kissing him back she made herself another smore before heading back to her cabin.

"Sure lets go, grab a couple of drinks and food and we're good to go."she said.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 5:08 pm

Stanley nodded, getting a few more drinks and heading to the beach, assuming she'd get the food.
Back to top Go down
https://newhalfblood.forumotion.com
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 7:24 pm

Grabbing some food off the table she stuffed them into her bag and in approval.

Walking back to her cabin Stella walked pass a couple of girls who stopped her. "So true you're going out with Jason Sungo?" one of them asked. Stella nodded. "Yes I am, we been dating awhile now." she said happily. "Why would he date you? all you are is a sun girl we're Aphrodite girls, way better then a sun girl." the girl said. Ignoring them she headed towards her cabin not sa ssying a wors.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 7:53 pm

Stan surveyed the nighttime private beach, looking behind him for Katie.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 7:55 pm

Katie with her bag that had food in it she walked up towards Stanley. "I'm right here Summers, were you looking for me?" she asked him smirking.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 8:05 pm

"Yeah, I was. I feel like an in-depth ocean exploring is in place. There's a canoe right over there we can, um- 'borrow' for the time being." He looked over at her. "That's assuming you're alright with that, of course."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 8:15 pm

"Sure it sounds like fun, I never really been away from beach much other then surfing. "said Katie. "Too bad we don't have a have a yacht that'll be really fun."said Katie smirking. "Lets go, before the idiots and morons come here."she said.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 8:18 pm

Stan nodded. "Yachts are the shit, I've never been on one though...maybe Jason has one, he probably does, encrusted with diamonds and women." He moved the canoe into the ocean, hopping in, and laying back. He grabbed a paddle, swinging it over the side.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 8:24 pm

Katie laughed. "Do you think he's a player and using Stella?" she asked him. "Who knows, but I doubt he throws it around like most people do here."she said. Hopping into the canoe she sat on the opposite side of him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 8:31 pm

"I don't necessarily think that, but I do think that Jason's just naturally a chick magnet and he won't last long with my sister before getting bored or...grossed out," he said with a laugh. "She's kind of disgusting for a chick." He started paddling in the water. "I have a question for you. Do you think Jason's attractive?"
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 8:36 pm

"You say that as if you hate your sister Stanley, do you honestly know your sister as well as you say you do?" she asked him. "Stella is my best friend and I don't see her as boring or gross, I knew her since she came here."she said honestly. "He's very attractive I'm not going to lie, but I see him just as a good friend he's perfect for Stella though. "she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 8:46 pm

"I know my sister well, she's all I have left after all," Stanley said, looking at the water. "Yeah but here's the thing Katie, to keep it real with you, does Stella really come up to par with girls Jason could get?" he inquired, looking back at her. "Of course, even you think he's attractive. Why is that? Why does every straight chick think Jason's hot, but I'm not? Is it the fact that he's muscular or what the f*ck?"
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 8:53 pm

Katie looked at him.  "Doesn't seem like you know her at all, you just know what you see."she said pointly.  "No she doesn't but she does have fun and goes to parties,  she thinks most are stuck up and gold diggers."she said.  "I don't know, I more attractive to his personality then him,  he's very sweet and caring. "she said.   "Hey who says that you're not attractive and hot?"Katie asked him.  "You're just as popular as he is, plus there's girls that like you,  like those Aphrodite girls "she said.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 9:02 pm

"I know her because of what I've seen, we have been this way since...since my mom died," Stan said sadly, grinding his teeth and looking at the water. "I'm not nearly as popular as him, that's the overstatement of the century, every mile in New York there's something Sungo-related. A billboard, a worker, something. Those Aphrodite girls don't give a shit about me, I just was with a few of them because I thought it'd make me feel better. And to get booty. Booty is always good." He laughed. "So, you'd date me, Knight?"
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 9:08 pm

Katie nodded. "Yeah I know, Stella told me she died in a car wreck by a drunk driver, I'm so sorry." she said. "You know, she not even worried about you anymore Stan, she gave up on caring about you or even acknowledging she has a brother or a twin brother. "she said. "Well... Sungo is a popular name, but he hates it, he hates that everyone knows him because of that."she said. "Hey don't sell yourself short, some of them really like you. "she said brushing her hair out of her sapphire blue eyes. Rolling her eyes she shook her head. "And you must get that quite often. "she said. Katie nodded. "Of course I would, we got quite a bit in common as well "she said
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 9:13 pm

"It's okay, I got over it a long time ago. I just want to find the asshole who got drunk and killed her's prison cell and beat the ever living shit out of him. Drinking alcohol and then driving is the stupidest thing, if it wasn't for the fact that Dionysus kids make the best shit, I would vow to never drink." He sighed. "I love my sister, she's just annoying. And dramatic. I still love her though." He laughed. "I wouldn't get as much as you think, I've only dated a few girls and had a one-night-stand once." He studied her expression for a minute. "Kiss me right now."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 9:24 pm

Katie shook her head. " I don't think I could ever get over it, losing my mum would be too much for me."she said sighing sadly. "I don't blame you, I would burn them to a crisp if it was frown upon in all fifty states."she said honestly. "I think getting drunk is stupid in general so many people act stupid cause of it."she said rolling her eyes. "Sometimes they're the most stupid drunks I ever seen."she said flatly. "I don't see her as that, she's really cool and honest, something you don't see much in people."she said honestly. Katie laughed. "Let me guess with a Aphrodite girl that wasn't good in bed?" she asked him smirking. Going towards his side she kissed him and pulled away smirking. "I think you're more attractive then Jason in quite honesty, but I got a thing for blondes. "she smirking.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 9:36 pm

"Some people are just stupid in general," Stanley commented. "No, no, I was 16 and she was 18 and I lied, it's a long story, but she was an Iris girl." He smirked. He was surprised that she actually kissed him, and looked at her in shock for a few moments. "Thanks, Knight," he said in a nervous voice and laughed. "I, uh...nevermind, it's just...I..." he paused, and adjusted his legs so it wasn't so obvious that she got him a tad excited.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 9:46 pm

"You don't have to tell me that, I see that almost every day with those Dionysus kids."she said rolling her eyes. Katie nodded. "Well had to be attractive for a older girl to want you. "she said honestly. Katie nodded and smiled. "You're welcome."she said laughing. "What's wrong?" she asked her sapphire blue eyes looking into his. "What's wrong made you pop a tent down there?" she asked him smirking. "You know no one is around, it's just us and we're in the middle of the water."she said.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 10:00 pm

"I think more like I took advantage of a situation that was probably morally wrong." Stanley laughed. "I'm just...I'm a teen boy, cut me some slack, puberty and shit dude." He laid back. "Are you telling me you want to start doing stuff right here right now? In a boat?"
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 10:09 pm

Katie shook her head. "Wow...just wow.... I don't know what to say about that, you're an asshole." she said. "Who's almost an adult that can't control himself."said Katie. She shrugged. "What just because I'm the daughter of Hephaestus I'm not attractive?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 10:18 pm

"What? Where the f*ck did you get that from? I think you're very attractive, I have thought that for a long time. Where'd you get this sudden anger from?"
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 10:39 pm

"Because you don't want to do anything in a boat with me, I was just teasing you Stan." she said. "Why didn't you say anything to me?" she asked her sapphire blue eyes looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 11:05 pm

Stan nodded. "Well, it's just...I didn't want to," he said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 11:09 pm

"Why because you thought you'll like a idiot for admitting the truth?" Katie asked him. "I like you to Stanley, you can be very nice and sweet when you let your guard down."she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campfire (private)   Campfire (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Campfire (private)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next