New Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Half-Blood

New Half-Blood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunshine and picnics (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 10:08 pm

"Well I'm not sure if I could learn at this point, so I'd have to consider that one." He got up, brushing off. "Do you want to go do something, like volleyball or surfing?" he asked, holding out a hand to help her out. "Since we're done eating and all," he clarified.
Back to top Go down
https://newhalfblood.forumotion.com
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 10:20 pm

Stella looked at him tilting her head. "Why not? It's never too late to learn something new."she said drinking the rest of her water. "Sure, both sound rather fun to do, just don't know which one I want to do more the waves look nice so surfing and the we can play some volleyball afterwards?"she asked him. Taking his hand she got up brushing herself off as well. "Lets go hit some waves or whatever you call it."she said laughing
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 11:45 pm

"Well, I feel like music's harder to get the grip of as you get older, it's one of those things you should start young with, you know?" he looked at her in the eyes, and continued holding her hand. He cleared his throat, dropping her hand. "Anyway, surfing, yeah," Jason said with a grin. "Are you going to hit the waves with just your bathing suit on?"
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 11:50 pm

Stella nodded. "Yeah you're right about that, but hey you never know until you try and I think you'll be good at it."she said smiling looking into his eyes. Still holding his hand she blushed and looked away until he dropped her hand. "Thanks for helping me up by the way." she said still brushing some sand off her. "What else should I have on?" she asked him curiously. " Like I said before, I never surfed in my life."she said biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 12:00 am

"Ah, no problem," Jason said with a smile. "Maybe, but maybe also my magic will make me a sucky ass guitar player," he said with a laugh. "Probably just something more protective, but it's okay, I...uh, nevermind, that sounded sweeter in my head, I won't say it out loud." He looked at her. "Do you want to play volleyball for now?"
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 12:05 am

Stella laughed. "You a sucky ass guitar player, that's not possible, maybe your magic will help you be a better one who knows."said she still laughing. Stella looked at him comfused and lifted her eyebrows at him. "Um... sure that sounds like fun, I know how to play that."she said smiling at him. "Just us or are we going to play with others?"she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 12:14 am

"We can find a group, pretty easily I'd say," Jason said, surveying the area. "If not, we could always have some fun doing something else. Not like that, I meant like video games," he said with a laugh. "I have some cool spells I could show you, too."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 12:29 am

Stella nodded. " I'm cool with either one, I'm not picky what we do really. " she said smiling. "Oh.." she blushed at what he meant. "Oh...I know that, and video games sound cool and fun as well."she said looking at the waves. "Cool spells, oh yeah like what?" she asked him. " I got some pretty cool tricks I can show you that I can do."she said looking at the sun as she said that.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 9:44 am

"Well, I have a variety of spells, and since I want to see your tricks too, I'll make mine quick." He thought about which one to use. He held out his hand, and suddenly, pressure would build up in Stella's head (could be resisted). "What is your 100% honest opinion of me?" he asked, as if putting her in a trance.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 10:03 am

"That's so cool, wish I could do spells but all I can do is control the solar ray of the sun."she said. Feeling pressure build up in her head like she had a migraine she looked at him. " I like you alot Jason, your nice and sweet and don't let your powers go to your head like some people do."she said looking at him. She didn't know how to resist the spell, but her head felt like she had a migraine that wouldn't go away and she wasn't able to look away from him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 10:06 am

Jason released her from the spell. "Trust me, I'm not going to let my powers get to my head. I think if something was going to get to my head, it would've by now," he said with a grin, referencing his father. "I want to see your powers now, though."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 10:33 am

Stella stumbled back a bit holding her head as she looked at him abd smiled. " In the years that I been here I never seen you use your powers other to fight and just playing around "she told him honestly. "Hm...what to show you. " she said more to herself then to him. "Oh... I got it."she said looking up at the sun as she put her hand up as yellow ray of sunbeam came out her hand as it hit the towel that she was laying on she burned it.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 10:39 am

"Well, damn," Jason complimented her, jumping back a little. "That's pretty neat, I've never seen an Apollo kid be able to do that before." He examined the towel for a minute. "Do you know how hot the rays coming out of your hands are, like when you do that? That must be ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 11:09 am

Stella laughed. "Yeah that was pretty small and easy to burn, other things occassionally burn." she said biting her lip. "Well...they all have different abilities, my twin brother has the ability to look directly into the sun like me and tell you the time of day and the location where you're at "she said. Stella shook her head. " No idea to be honest, although the sun is 10,000 degrees I have burned a tree into complete ashes one time when I got really angry."she said.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 11:17 am

Jason nodded. "Do you feel the heat when doing something like that, or are you just like used to it?" he examined her hands, which didn't appear to be burnt. "You could burn the entire forest with a power like that, that's insane. By the way, when can I meet this brother of yours?"
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 11:24 am

Stella shook her head.  " No I don't feel it, although others can feel it obviously, lets just say the sun is my source of power I can look directly into it and it doesn't effect me or blind me."she said smiling.  "I probably could,  d..do you think my powers is that great?  I have the ability of temporary blinding someone although that takes alot out of me."  she said.  "Hopefully soon, and hopes he doesn't embarrass me to hell and  back,  he tends to do that alot."she said sighing.

Last edited by MauraTheDemiGod on Sat May 26, 2018 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 11:29 am

"Yeah, I think your powers are really cool, I've never seen anything like them before from an Apollo child." He stood closer to her. "Well, he is your brother, so you never know. I've always wanted a sibling, closest thing I have is a cousin, Victoria, who's also a demigod. She's at the Roman camp."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 11:36 am

Stella smiled and blushed.  "Thanks I think your powers are really cool as well, although I had no idea what you did to me "she said honestly laughing.  "I think he lives to prank and embarrass me, that's what he does on a daily basis, he's more pranking me then being a overbearing protective big brother. "she said honestly.   " "I hit him with my sunrays alot in the butt to make him quit messing with me, doesn't phase him at all just tickles him really."  she said chuckling.

Last edited by MauraTheDemiGod on Sat May 26, 2018 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 11:39 am

Jason nodded. "Thanks. I just used a spell that I thought would be useful." He thought about what having a sibling would be like, based off of her description. Not a half-sibling, a full sibling. Jason smiled. "Sounds like he's like most guys our age." He slowly took her hand. "Here, I want to show you something cool, on the opposite side of the beach, there's a set of caves. I think you'd think they're pretty awesome."
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 11:47 am

Stella nodded. "That's so cool though, alot while you were doing it my head did hurt like I had a migraine. "she said honesty. Stan wasn't all that bad at times, he was alot of fun to hang out with but when he was with her he was just himself, a side that he really didn't show to no one but her. She knew that he did all the jokes and pranks to hide his depression, she knew him all too well after all they were twins. "If you do stuff like that, I'll be rolling my eyes at you alot " she said chuckling. "Ok...cool, lets go." she said smiling. She smiled holding his hand, it was bigger then hers, but she liked her hand being in his
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 11:53 am

Jason took her over to the set of caves, going inside the nearest one. "I know you're not so keen about the dark, but there's a reason I wanted to go here." He looked at her. "Do you want to kiss me?" Jason asked in a confident matter, even though it was an awkward question.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 12:05 pm

Stella looked at the set of caves biting her lip as she seen how dark they were. "It's fine, as long as I'm not in the dark all day or so I'll be fine." she said smiling. Looking at him she felt herself blushing at his question. "Yes I do, I been wanting to for awhile now." she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 12:09 pm

Jason smiled, and led her into the cave. He slowly kissed her, pulling her close to him. He put his arms around her waist. He picked her up, so they were face-to-face.
Back to top Go down
MauraTheDemiGod
MauraTheDemiGod

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 12:18 pm

Walking into the cave she slowly started feeling alittle weak but shook the feeling off. Kissing him back she looked up at and smiled up at him. Giggling as he picked her up she looked into his eyes before she kissed him once again.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 12:19 pm

Jason continued to kiss her, holding her. He rested his forehead against her's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine and picnics (private)   Sunshine and picnics (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunshine and picnics (private)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next