New Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Half-Blood

New Half-Blood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Day of Youth and Energy (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Just Curls
Just Curls

A Day of Youth and Energy (Private) Empty
PostSubject: A Day of Youth and Energy (Private)   A Day of Youth and Energy (Private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 8:12 pm

It was the beginning of a new day for everyone at Camp Half-Blood. The sun was high up in the sky, the sunshine making the already beautiful lake glisten in its rays. It was definitely a sight to be held. To the inhabitants of the camp, apparently, it was too good of an opportunity of a day to NOT experience it first hand. And so the beach surrounding the majestic lake and its waters were filled to the brim with Demigods and excitement. People were in the water, swimming in the glistening lake, while some were in small canoes. Others were on the beach, playing volleyball or other sports, laying on beach towels and getting a tan. Almost any design for a bathing suit, whether swimming trunks or bikinis, were visible.

It was almost a challenge to find someone not out on the beach, enjoying their time in the sun. And to her own surprise, Trinity was as well. Given, she was enjoying it in her own way, but she was still enjoying herself. She would've preferred to have sat closer up the beach, farther away from the water and especially the people. But today...she felt as though something was different. She felt good, positive, and most importantly, not depressing. Maybe it was the sun to thank, maybe it was just her moodiness showing, but she actually did feel it. She felt good. She felt calm.

Though she did have her own worries about her mood quickly changing and affecting her age, Trinity dismissed the conflict and had come out to the beach, plopping herself down in one of the available spaces still left. She had to sit between two small groups of people, each having about three or four people within it. But the Demigod didn't mind, not one bit. As long as they didn't disturb her, she was fine with whatever they did. Trinity, after finding this available spot, sat down on the hot sand beneath her. She hadn't taken the liberty of actually bringing her own towel, but she didn't care all that much. The sand did hurt her skin, a burning sensation coming from the contact, though it did grow to be almost unnoticeable for Trinity.

Like almost everyone else at the beach, Trinity made sure to wear the appropriate attire...sort of. She wore a simple bikini, the coloring of it a simple blue. No special designs, nothing to make her stand out. However, above her bikini, the Demigod wore a t-shirt, the design not of importance. It was kind of an awkward choice of clothing, with a dark bikini and light t-shirt not seeming to match whatsoever, along with her green, curly hair. But once again, Trinity wasn't the one to care. If others had a problem with it, they would address her, but so far, no one did. She sat on the hot sand with her legs folded underneath her, her hands on her legs. And all Trinity did was stare off into the Lake. She wasn't thinking of jumping in the water, so just gazing at it's beauty was close enough. The demigod had no worries in her mind, except for one, though minor. What would happen if she were to grow younger in her current clothing?

Trinity shuttered at the thought, not wanting to think about it any further. The embarrassment would be quite large, as she was what you'd call the "new kid", this only being her third week at Camp Half-Blood. And slowly, her mind forgot about the risk of her changing body, focusing on the lake in front of her.
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Youth and Energy (Private)   A Day of Youth and Energy (Private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 10:12 pm

The beach and salted air natural and pleasant smell were completely masked by the smells of different foods and perfumes from the large number of demigods that came from the camp. The group of half-gods were partaking in many different actions. Some were playing in the salty water, others were sitting in the sand chatting with their friends. While the sun beat down on them on this particularly hot summer afternoon in camp, they happened to have a free day. There was no training scheduled for the day, nor was there anything of great importance either.

Liam sighed as he walked up toward the crowded that, unironically, crowed the entire beach. His eye's swept through the crowd looking for a good spot set up his little cooler, filled with an assortment of chilled juices. While looking through the crowd, something caught his eye. It was a girl with light green hair, who seemed a bit unfamiliar. She was probably new to the camp. He walked up behind her and asked: "Enjoying the water?"

She seemed transfixed by the water, almost as if she was in a trance. He hoped that he wasn't disturbing her too much. He opened his cooler and exposed the bottles of different types of fruit juices buried in ice. "Want something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Just Curls
Just Curls

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Youth and Energy (Private)   A Day of Youth and Energy (Private) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 10:52 pm

Trinity, who was normally pretty aware of her own surroundings, couldn't seem to focus on all that much, apart from the lake. Yes, there were many other Demigods on the beach and in the lake doing their own, but she didn't really notice any of the things around her. Her glare towards the glistening lake looked almost like she was in a trance, her movement cutting down to a bare minimum. It might've seemed strange to the rest of the people, but to Trinity, she was enjoying herself. In her own bizarre and weird way, she was having a good time.

However, a voice that came from behind her caused Trinity's focus on the lake to be broken. By no means was she mad at this, but more or less curious about who could be talking to her. Her bright blue eyes turned to face the source of the voice. The man, looking to be her own age, had come up to her with a cooler in hand. She didn't recognize him, but then again, she only knew a few people so far at Camp Half-Blood.

"Enjoying the water?" the man asked her, referring to her previously constant glare towards the lake. At first, Trinity grew offended at his statement, thinking that he was making fun of her, just because all she was doing was staring at the glistening water of the lake. But her offense almost instantly faded away, as the man didn't seem like the kind of person to make fun of others. No, it wasn't that she KNEW this, but from his physique to how his eyes looked at her, she made the assumption that he wasn't.

"Yes, in fact, I am! I enjoy looking at how beautiful the water is this time of year, with how it seems to shine in...it's own...unique way..." Trinity had replied to the man as kindly as she could, though, towards the end of her statement, she realized that she might be talking too much. The demigod trailed off, her voice calm throughout her every word. Her voice sounded slightly higher pitched than what it should have been, but Trinity couldn't help it. She thought it was a side effect of her abilities, and dismissed her worries over it. Not wanting to be rude to the man, she quickly focused on something else: the man's cooler. He was still holding it  and Trinity, not trying to be rude, awkwardly scooted about a meter away from her original spot, though Trinity didn't scoot too far as to disturb anyone else.

"Here, that cooler must be heavy if you're offering me a drink. You can set it down there if you'd like. And I'm fine, though I do thank you for the offer!" Trinity hinted towards the now empty spot for the man to set his cooler down, a slight smile on her face. Though after saying these things, her first desire was to look back out at the lake in all of its beauty. But she resisted the urge, continuing to stare at the new man. It would be kind of rude for Trinity to just stare away, so all she did was calmly smiled at the man, though making sure not to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Youth and Energy (Private)   A Day of Youth and Energy (Private) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 6:56 pm

"Alright, thank you!" Liam said as he sat down beside the green haired girl. Placing his cooler in between them. He glanced around for a second, everyone seemed to be having fun and minding their own business. He looked back at his potential new friend. "Are you new to camp? I haven't seen much of you here." The demigod asked.

Liam looked toward the water, taking note on the way that the sun was reflecting off its salty surface. He could see how the water seemed to move a mind of its own. Each reflection was completely different and unique from the one that was there the previous second. He stared at it for a second. Then looked back at the woman.

"Oh! I forgot to say! I'm Liam, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Just Curls
Just Curls

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Youth and Energy (Private)   A Day of Youth and Energy (Private) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 8:11 pm

The man sat down next to Trinity, placing the cooler in between them. He looked around for a moment before turning back to Trinity, a smile still plopped onto her face. Though she disliked the man's glancing around as if he were looking for someone else, the anger quickly dissipated. Besides, she had no idea if he were waiting for someone or not, possibly being the reason he had been walking around with the cooler. And though the demigod wanted to think about this more, the man began speaking, Trinity's attention immediately turning back to him.

"Are you new to camp? I haven't seen much of you here," he asked, to Trinity's slight surprise. She didn't really think one of the first things the man would do after sitting down would be asking a question. It took another moment of hesitation to reply, but the demigod eventually did.

"U-Uh...I am. I got here about three weeks or so ago....yeah, around that, I think. But that's probably why you haven't seen me, apart from, well, a fault on my part." Trinity explained to the man, her smile fading. Yes, she assumed he hadn't seen her because she had arrived less than a month ago, but it was, in fact, partially her fault. For these three weeks, Trinity had done her best to be seen as little as possible due to the fact of her changing body. Once again, who would want to be friends with a girl who didn't have control of their age or body?

"Oh! I forgot to say! I'm Liam, what's your name?" the man had glanced towards the lake just as Trinity did, turning back to her. It was good that he told her his name, and Liam was definitely a good one, but he made no attempt to shake hands or any other such way of greeting. And to the demigod's dismay, it appeared as though Trinity would have to take the initiative.

"My name is T-Trinity. Nice to meet you, Liam!" Trinity replied to Liam, the smile from before returning to her face. At first, this is where she left it, her stare still centered on the man. But after a few seconds, the demigod reluctantly raised her hand to Liam, the hesitation in her movements as clear as day. She waited for another few moments, seeing if the man would actually shake her hand. She only hoped he would, as not to appear awkward. Following this, whether or not Liam shook her hand, her glare focused back on the lake, her hand returning back to her lap, before coming back to Liam. She had company, so now wasn't the time to enjoy the scenery.
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Youth and Energy (Private)   A Day of Youth and Energy (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 5:34 pm

"Trinity, that's a nice name," Liam said as he shook her extended hand. The demigod racked his brain of what they could talk about, other than introductions. He had come to the beach to try and make some new acquaintances due to the little number of friends that he had acquired during his stay at Camp Half-Blood. He guessed that he should start out with a topic that was safe and wouldn't offend anyone, but that could cause Trinity to lose interest in the conversation, and by extension maybe his friendship. He couldn't think of anything for a few seconds as he gazed at the demigoddess beside him. Eventually, he though up something that could be used to start a conversation.

"I'm kind of curious, but what made you make the decision of dying your hair that color? It looks good don't get me wrong, but I don't see many people dye their hair green." Liam asked as he opened his cooler and pulled out a can of cranberry juice.

When the Son of Bia opened the can, a faint smell of sweet and bitter fruit escaped from the pressurized can of juice. He took a sip of the clear red purple-red liquid. The slightly bitter taste of the juice washed over his taste buds. The cool temperature of the cranberry juice was a nice contrast to the heat created by the bright sun and a large amount of young teenage bodies around the two demigods. "Are you sure you don't want anything to drink? I can't really drink a cooler full anything by myself." He smiled, he hoped that he didn't seem too insistent.

Liam's thoughts began to wander a bit. From whether he was being nice and making a good impression on this person to being curious about he was being rude or not. Sure he could handle himself in a conversation and could try to make certain kind of impression on others. But one couldn't know what another person was thinking or what kind of impression you were making on them. All a person had to go on was how the other participant reacted to what they said and their body language. Not to mention their tone and volume of their words.

He gave himself a mental slap across the face. He shouldn't let his thought wander in the middle of a conversation, but rather focus on the person who he was talking to. He was still in the process of making a good impression anyway, it would make no sense to ruin it if his intentions coming to the beach of making friends if he kept striking out and acting rudely.
Back to top Go down
Just Curls
Just Curls

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Youth and Energy (Private)   A Day of Youth and Energy (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 7:40 pm

The demigod named Liam, who had decided to sit next to Trinity and possibly strike a conversation, didn't seem all that bad to her. She never disliked those around her, not at all! It would be kind of rude to hate everyone. It was just that the demigoddess didn't particularly like anyone. Guessing it was because of her "ability", she wasn't the one to be noticed all that much. Of course, she had some friends...actually, a friend. But the man who had decided to have Trinity as his company wasn't really like the rest of the people. He seemed nicer than most, to which the demigoddess enjoyed. It was always a nice breath of fresh air when someone apart from the satyr that saved her was actually kind to her. Liam even complimented her name as he shook her hand!

"I'm kind of curious, but what made you make the decision of dying your hair that color? It looks good don't get me wrong, but I don't see many people dye their hair green." Liam asked her, going through his cooler and grabbing a can of juice. At first, Trinity had no idea how to respond to his question. It wasn't that she didn't know the answer, but it was instead if she wanted to give up the answer. The reasoning behind it wasn't all that embarrassing, but incredibly childish for the demigoddess. But he seemed like the person who wouldn't tease her over something as stupid as that, so she decided that she might as well.

"W-Well...um...it's kind of stupid, but before I came to Camp Half-Blood, I always wanted green colored hair. Something t-that I dreamed about f-for a pretty long time, even when I was a l-little girl, because it reminded me o-of mystical beings...in a way. But my father never allowed me to d-dye it, up until about a week before I-I left. He didn't want h-his daughter, uh...'looking edgy in front of his city'. That's what he told me, at least, even though that didn't make any sense. But...uh...yeah..." the demigoddess explained, her face feeling slightly hotter than it had before, even in the sun. She hadn't wanted to say all that she had, but after the first few words left her mouth, she couldn't stop. And now after saying all of that, Trinity was extremely embarrassed. She did her best to hide it, to no avail. But the conversation didn't end there. "Are you sure you don't want anything to drink? I can't really drink a cooler full anything by myself." Liam offered again, hinting to the cooler that he had brought with him. Inside, Trinity could see the different arrangements of juices and drinks. They did look pretty good...

"Alright, f-fine. I'll have one if only to n-not to put these drinks to w-waste. T-Thanks!" the demigod smiled, moving onto her hands and knees to look inside the cooler. The variety of the different juices were amazing to Trinity, having almost anything she could think of. After taking a moment to decide what she wanted, she reached into the cooler and pulled out one the cans of orange juice. Yes, the choice was kind of bland, but this was what the demigoddess thought of first and she took the opportunity to grab it. Moving back to where she was previously, Trinity crossed her legs as her attention was turned to the can of juice she held in her hands. Trying her best to open it, she decided that she might as well help move the conversation along, even if she didn't always like doing so.

"Not to b-be rude or anything, but is there a reason on why you brought all of these drinks in the cooler? I mean, as you said, you c-couldn't drink all of them alone, so I'm a bit confused. Were you planning on s-sharing them with some of your f-friends?" she asked, as nicely as she could make her statement. While the demigod spoke, she began attempting to open the can to start drinking the contents. She definitely seemed to struggle for a second, though she was able to open the can. She didn't drink for it yet, however, as she continued talking. Her voice was soft throughout all of her statements, with the last one also showing a bit of guilt.

"Because if t-that's the case, then I s-shouldn't really be drinking this, should I...? One of your friends might be happier if they were to drink it, and I don't think it would be very nice to steal a p-potential drink from someone else..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Youth and Energy (Private)   A Day of Youth and Energy (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day of Youth and Energy (Private)
Page 1 of 1